Sat, Jan 18|
The Ultimate CORE Workshop
2020 is just around the corner and so is your chance to set new goals and make things happen this year! This CORE workshop is intended to kick-off your New Years fitness and health resolutions that relate to all your CORE needs.
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Bradford Goodlife , 553 Holland St W, Bradford, ON L3Z 0C1, Canada
About the event
Come out for this 2020 CORE changing workshop. Learn what you can do to improve your core strength and lose the mummy tummy. If you struggle with diastasis, incontinence issues, back/neck or shoulder pain, poor posture, and general core weakness; this 4 hour workshop will give you the skills needed for total core confidence. This hands on workshop will guide you through breathing techniques that are vital to increasing oxygen in the body, reducing stress and learning the 'core breath'. You will also participate in rib-cage and T-spine mobility exercises intended to reduce back, neck and shoulder pain, as well as needed for effective breathing. Finally, learn proper pelvic floor cueing and core strength exercises so that you can be in control of your body and feel stable and strong. All of my methods are based on the latest research and tried and tested. You just have to agree to do them daily to make the difference.
What you will get from signing up:
* 4 hour hands on workshop addressing all your CORE needs (see above or contact for details)
* Food guide (with emphasis on CORE friendly foods) emailed to you
* Exercise guide (with video instruction) emailed to you
* 4 weeks e-coaching ( I will be avaialble to answer questions and help if needed 4 weeks after the course has ended- some restrictions apply)
* 1 week free pass to Bradford Goodlife (valued at 105.00)
RSVP and you will be contacted to go over registration details.
Please note** upon registration (payment recieved) This is a non-refundable workshop, however 100% transferrable to a friend /family or to an upcoming course.